Minggu, 24 Juni 2018

Sponsored Links

I'm Here To Help - YouTube
src: i.ytimg.com

I'm Here to Help is the fifth comedy album and the third DVD-comedy album by Scottish-American comedian Craig Ferguson. This live audio recording is from Craig Ferguson: I'm Here To Help , released on January 1, 2013, originally recorded in 2012 at Warner Theater.


Video I'm Here to Help



Track list


Maps I'm Here to Help



Awards and nominations

The album was nominated for Best Comedy Album at the 56th Grammy Awards.

death-worship รข€
src: acidrayn.com


Diagram


I'm Here for You Playlist: 81 Songs About Supporting Someone and ...
src: usercontent2.hubstatic.com


References


What is the Trojan Family?
src: 78.media.tumblr.com


External links

  • Program Details in Netflix
  • Craig Ferguson: I'm Here to Help on IMDb


Source of the article : Wikipedia

Comments
0 Comments